Making a difference today for a better world tomorrow.
After a lengthy environmental consulting career managing liabilities, I was drawn to ClimeCo for the opportunity to help clients with the monetization and management of environmental assets. The dynamic culture here and my fellow teammates make this one of the best work environments I’ve ever experienced.
– Dave Priddy, VP, Project Development
- Honesty and integrity
- The highest professional ethics
- Dedication to providing superior service, both to our diverse customers and to each other
- Commitment to protecting and improving the earth’s environment for future generations
ClimeCo is a proud Equality Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. For more information or questions regarding career opportunities at ClimeCo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions Currently Available
IT Support Manager
ClimeCo Corporation is a rapidly growing small business seeking to expand and enhance our use of information technology to provide superior business solutions to our clients and partners. We’re a leader in the management and development of environmental commodities: We provide professional consulting services related to environmental policy and markets; we develop, finance, and operate projects to reduce GHG emissions and produce renewable energy; and we design, manage, and transact portfolios of environment-related financial commodities.
We are a team-based organization and are looking for a creative, self-driven, and solutions-oriented team member – with a strong business IT background and excellent interpersonal skills – to manage our IT support and systems development.
The IT Support Manager will be responsible for general IT support for ClimeCo, which includes multiple office locations and remote team members. We’ve made a significant investment in Microsoft technology and the cloud, including Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, and the Power Platform, and rely on other applications such as Salesforce and accounting, project management, and commodity inventory tracking tools.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Device support and asset management for offices and team members
- Local network and cloud infrastructure management
- Information systems management, including Office 365, Azure, and SharePoint Intranet administration
- IT training and resource development for team members
- Organization-wide incident response, support, and resolution, including interface with external service providers and consultants when necessary
- Assist in the development of information systems strategy, development, and policies
- Continual learning to keep up to date with advances in relevant technology and applications
- Minimum BS/BA in computer sciences, information systems/technology, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in business IT support
- Familiarity with Microsoft/Office 365 platform and application ecosystem, including Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, and the Power Platform
- IT generalist that can quickly learn new technologies and applications and can adapt to change
- Strong leadership, communication, and team skills
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 10%) for remote office visits, occasional conferences, and other meetings related to IT systems and support
- Familiarity with teams-based organizational management and project management systems
- Familiarity with applications such as Salesforce, WordPress, Exclaimer, OpenSense, eCommerce, and accounting and commodity inventory tracking tools would be helpful but not required
Please email your resume to HR@climeco.com – with subject header IT Support Manager