Making a difference today for a better world tomorrow.
After a lengthy environmental consulting career managing liabilities, I was drawn to ClimeCo for the opportunity to help clients with the monetization and management of environmental assets. The dynamic culture here and my fellow teammates make this one of the best work environments I’ve ever experienced.
– Dave Priddy, VP, Project Development
- Honesty and integrity
- The highest professional ethics
- Dedication to providing superior service, both to our diverse customers and to each other
- Commitment to protecting and improving the earth’s environment for future generations
ClimeCo is a proud Equality Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. For more information or questions regarding career opportunities at ClimeCo, contact email@example.com.
Positions Currently Available
Air Quality Engineering Manager
ClimeCo Corporation, a respected advisor, trader and project developer in the environmental emission markets, is seeking a creative and talented Engineering Manager, Air Quality for client and project development support. The successful candidate for this position will be based in the Raleigh, North Carolina area and will be responsible for the following:
- Successfully lead tasks and execute projects while meeting schedule, financial, and quality objectives
- Develop technically‐sound, process‐specific emission rate calculations for regulated compounds
- Development of air permit applications
- Negotiate air permit conditions with appropriate regulatory agencies
- Air permit compliance system development
- Provide skilled client interface for business development and project execution activities
- Conduct strategic state and federal regulatory analysis
- Evaluate the effectiveness of air pollution control technologies
- Perform Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission inventories
- Flexibility and desire to provide engineering support on unique projects involving the development and monetization of environmental commodities, to include emission reduction credits (ERCs) and carbon offsets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field (professional engineering license a plus)
- Five or more years of engineering services related to air quality compliance
- Strong communication skills
- Sustainability and/or energy conservation project experience a plus
- Non‐air quality environmental media compliance experience in a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members and to prioritize workload accordingly
- Ability to travel on an occasional basis, as necessary (<20%)