Opportunity and growth are two words that best describe ClimeCo. Our team continuously strives to find new opportunities to grow as a business and individuals. We are a strong company with great values, and I am proud to be a part of #TeamClimeCo.
– Nancy Marshall, Vice President, Marketing
ClimeCo Corporation is a leading advisor, trader, and project developer in the environmental commodities market. A privately held company with team members throughout North America, we seek new hires who share our core values:
- Honesty and integrity
- The highest professional ethics
- Dedication to providing superior service, both to our diverse customers and to each other
- Commitment to protecting and improving the earth’s environment for future generations
ClimeCo is a proud Equality Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. For more information or questions regarding career opportunities at ClimeCo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions Currently Available
State College, PA
ClimeCo is a leader in the management and development of environmental commodities. We combine unrivaled commodity market expertise with engineering and environmental assessment, permitting and transaction structuring to help clients maximize environmental assets and minimize regulatory costs.
From advisory services to ESG strategy and emission credits sourcing to project development, we provide comprehensive, vertically-integrated solutions to help reduce our customers’ sustainability impact — whether they are responding to emissions regulations or satisfying voluntary sustainability goals. We are currently seeking a full-time Project Associate for our Project Development business unit.
ClimeCo is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Project Associate will assist in the implementation and management of ClimeCo’s portfolio of various environmental commodity project types that generate revenue through the mitigation or abatement of greenhouse gas emissions and related environmental impacts. The projects are conducted in accordance with strict performance, monitoring, and reporting requirements. The Project Associate will interface with diverse project partners and facility operators, monitor project development and operational status, manage project data and documentation, and assist with compliance reporting.
Candidates should have a strong interest in environmental business and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office, and be highly organized with fine attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, introductory-level experience or higher with modern programming languages and platforms, and knowledge of databases and data analysis procedures. Professional experience with industrial and environmental monitoring systems, database management, compliance reporting, and project information management systems is not required but would be valuable.
- BS/BA in environmental sciences, engineering, information science, or related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office’s suite of programs and software
- Strong interest in environmental solutions to global challenges such as climate change
- Ability to travel occasionally (1-3 times per year)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with high attention to organization and detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable balancing dynamic processes and priorities while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic competence with modern programming languages and data analysis
- Experience with environmental and industrial monitoring systems, database management, compliance reporting, and/or project information management systems
Please email a statement of interest and resume to email@example.com with the subject header “Project Associate.”
ClimeCo offers a competitive salary and bonus structure with benefits including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/vision benefits, paid time off, holidays, and more.