Enterprise risk management must expand to prioritize and integrate a variety of ESG issues. From wildfires and hurricanes to protests and regulations, we support our clients in analyzing and managing the risks associated with their ESG priorities. Our team has conducted materiality assessments, climate scenario analysis, internal carbon pricing, and renewable energy procurement to enhance the risk management of our clients.
- Board & Corporate Governance
- GHG Abatement Projects (Energy Efficiency, Emission Controls, Process Improvements)
- Internal Price on Carbon Design and Implementation
- Materiality Assessment (ESG Topic Prioritization)
- Renewable Energy Solutions (Sourcing Strategy, PPAs, Onsite, RECs)
- Supply Chain Mapping & Engagement
- TCFD Climate-related Scenario Analysis
- Water Risk Analysis & Management
Both employers and employees have discovered that it is possible to be productive at home, and that the time saved from commuting is a valuable resource. With more employees working from home now than before, I started to think about what carbon footprints may look like for companies and how this has likely changed since their employees have shifted from company facilities to off-site locations.
Over the past few years, we have observed a substantial increase in inquiries from Private Equity firms, Investment Advisors, and Mutual Fund managers seeking to better understand the environmental opportunities and risks related to investments in potential target firms. Providing advice in this area has become one of the most interesting aspects of ClimeCo’s Sustainability, Policy & Advisory practice.