Stakeholder pressure from investors, customers, and employees has driven the demand for information about the management of ESG issues. From ratings and rankings to reports and principles, we support our clients in reporting and disclosing voluntary frameworks aligned to their ESG priorities. Our team has conducted disclosure strategies, rating optimizations, and annual reports for dominant voluntary frameworks, including CDP, GRI, SASB, and TCFD.
- ESG Integration & Disclosure Strategies
- ESG Ratings & Rankings Optimization (CDP, MSCI, Sustainalytics, DJSI, ISS, EcoVadis)
- Industry Coalitions & Public-Private Partnerships
- Investor Relations & Perception Review
- Tailored Storytelling, Marketing & Events
- Software & Technology Solutions
- Sustainable Finance Principles, Frameworks & Taxonomies (UNPRI, ICMA, IFC, IMP, EU SFDR)
- Sustainability Reporting (TCFD, GRI, SASB, Integrated Reporting, WEF IBC)
If you are reading this, you may already have some curiosity about carbon neutrality. Maybe some knowledge, experience. However, you may also have in mind the common question that we at ClimeCo hear from our clients and prospective clients: What does it mean when a company says they want to become (more) “carbon neutral”?
At ClimeCo, we balance our investments on all types of projects that mitigate greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. From sequestering carbon with nature-based solutions (NBS) like grassland preservation, reforestation, and mangrove re-establishment, to destroying it at manufacturing sites before it ever gets emitted into the atmosphere, we strive for a balanced approach to addressing climate change.